Want to know the latest tips on dating? Read to find out the Do’s and Don’ts on teen dating.
- Dating is like a job interview. Look at this way if you say anything that the employer doesn’t like (and yes that’s a BIG turn-off), then it’s off to the next applicant.
- Groom and personal hygiene. Ladies and gents please take care of yourself before you leave out for your date. Remember your face is your mirror of your personality, make sure your face is clean and your breath is good. No likes a person who doesn’t take care of themselves.
- Don’t try to impress your date. When you try to impress, you act like someone else and you hide your uniqueness. No one likes a faker, be yourself.
- Do communicate. People call it being thirsty but it all depends on the person if you him/her or not. If you do don’t be shy to call get to know that person on different levels.
- Don’t avoid the person you are feeling the most. You might be dating two different people, but there’s that one that stands out from the rest.
- Don’t “kiss” or “hit” on the first date. You need to keep the person interested in dating you and not trying to lay down with you. Respect yourself and the person you are dating will respect you too.
- Be a gentleman. You guys must think chivalry is dead, but it’s not. For those who don’t know, chivalry means: opening the door, pulling out her chair and giving her compliments.
- Mean what you say, say what you mean. Do not and I mean, Do not say anything that you are going to regret later. Like saying “I LOVE YOU” and you know you don’t mean it. Girls take that really serious and we tend to be more emotional than guys.
- Get out of the Hood.Take your date out somewhere special, try to pick a restaurant you can afford, whether or not you’re picking up the check, and you can forget McDonald’s, it’s everywhere, get out of your comfort zone, try downtown.
- Don’t bring up the Ex. You can’t start your first date off bad. You may not have second date after. I mean come on your trying to forget your past relationship.
By: Ashley J