Many cities across the U.S. have their qualities that make them what they are. Chicago is no different. When asking the question “What makes you so Chi?” it opens up a wide variety of craziness, individuality, and creativity.
You know you’re Chi when:
- You go to Harold’s order a 1/4 white chicken or 1/2 dark meal with mild sauce, salt and pepper. And hotsauce on the side.
- I hate to go there but Chicago is the only place where you would see ten different guys trying to sell drugs on the same block.
- A fight breaks out in any social gathering. That includes your grandma’s birthday party.
- A baby knows how to curse better than they momma.
- You got a pit bull (knowing that they illegal).
- Park your car in a hidden lot because you refuse to pay off tickets.
- You come up on $5 and waste it on weed.
- Everybody thinks that they are a rapper.
- Your momma wear clothes that you can fit (LADIES)
- Guys get off at parties- girls are on the floor, wall, and ceiling!
- You still juke-some people don’t know what juking is.
- You say fam, jo, and refer to your momma as your “OG”.